About the New York District GWRRA
What is GWRRA?
Established in 1977, the Gold Wing Road Riders Association (GWRRA) is an International Association that provides an atmosphere for fun, safety, and knowledge to Honda Gold Wing and Valkyrie motorcycle owners.
GWRRA is a social organization formed for the pleasure, recreation, safety, exchange of information, coordination of common motorcycle efforts, promotion of camaraderie and friendship of its members and chapters..
Dedicated to our motto, Friends for Fun, Safety and Knowledge, GWRRA members enjoy the freedom of belonging to a non-profit, non-religious and non-political organization.
There are many benefits to GWRRA membership. Our members:
- Enjoy a special camaraderie and fellowship, along with the comfort of belonging to the largest family of Gold Wing/Valkyrie owners.
- Strive for improvement by attending GWRRA Rider Education workshops
- Willingly share technical expertise, news and tips about riding, maintenance, and the best touring routes in the world
GWRRA membership provides:
- A subscription to Wing World™ magazine
- Rescue Emergency Roadside Assistance Program for Members and their families
- 70,000 skilled and dedicated members, who can provide the answer to just about any question about the Gold Wing/Valkyrie, whether new or old!
- Help when traveling - our Gold Book Directory connects you with your nearest friends wherever you are.
- Hotel and Rental car discounts
Who are we?
The New York District of GWRRA is made up of 11 chapters within the state of New York. We are a member of the Northeast Region (B), which is made up of 11 states; Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine.
For more information contact New York District Directors: Shawn & Dawn Hayes
Last updated 1/3/2017